Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday 14 June 2007

Girls and technology...

It was going to happen. Of course it was. I should have read the signs. The little flashing lights, the long, uncomfortable silence, punctuated by incessant beeping all up in my general area. It would have been stupidity to add a woman to this cocktail of technological distress and testosterone (techstosterone?). And yet I did, and now, after 5 minutes (and I'm not even joking about that) of Marisa and Maureen being together, Maureen is dead.

You see Women and technology don't exist well together. I think it's a jealousy thing - women don't like the fact that whenever their men are not with them, they're with their tech. Or at least thinking about it. It goes back to caveman times - let's face it, back then, when men weren't shagging, they were thinking up new and inventive ways to use their tech so that they could kill bigger woolly mammoths.

How much has changed since then?

In case you're still not convinced, 3 hours before Maureen's brutal death, my Mum wrote off my Dad's sports car after borrowing it (She escaped unscathed, thank god). I think I might formulate some sort of theorem on the matter. Maybe I could get a grant for research.

No comments:

Post a Comment