Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday 2 August 2007

How to wear a hat

Since I'm normally sporting a hat when I'm in 'man about town' mode, if not at other times (making a pot of tea, making out, making music and making love are all activities I've scientifically proven to be 30% more amazing when wearing a hat), it was with great interest that I found an article today on how to wear a hat. Until I read this, I was of the impression that wearing a hat was a pretty straightforward thing to do, consisting of a three-step process:

  1. Wake up.
  2. Discover I have crap hair.
  3. Put hat on head, being careful to cover as much crap hair as possible.
Apparently though, there's more to it than that. Unless you cock the hat at a wierd angle, and make a pointy gun gesture with your hand, you'll instantly catch chronic gay. I now believe this to be the truth.

I also found this on the same site:


If I ever have a baby, this is the shirt it will wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment