Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday 20 April 2007

This doesn't mean we're friends, Bill.

Wow, I think that was probably the most painless installation of Windows I've ever done (And no, just because I'm saying "Wow" does not mean I've succumbed to installing Vista. I'd rather poke my eyes out with rusty nails). I think it was probably helped by the fact that when you get to my level of professional manhood (Or geekdom, delete as appropriate), you keep all your drivers in one place on your hard disk. Then whenever Windows asks for stuff so it can install your Graphics Card/Sound Card/Coffee Maker, you just tell it where they all are. I still think they should have a "I said HERE, tosser." button in the driver installation window though.

It's always very satisfying and exhilarating, booting up a clean version of Windows for the first time. You remember how everything should run, before you fill it full of crap. Which I'm about to do right now.

Pleeeeeeeeease work this time, Photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment