Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday 16 May 2007

T - a bit.

Less than a day until Marisa gets here! I can't believe the moment is nearly here! As always though, of course I've had a nightmare trying to wrangle the car off my sister. It's typical, I stay at friend's houses in Leeds 3 times a week so that She can use the car, but the one time I want to use it (even though I've told her at least 2 weeks in advance that I'll need to use it), it's like getting blood from a stone. Actually, that would probably be easier.

So at least I think my room is all ready. I don't know... I've never had to deal with more than 1 pair of shoes in my room before now, and suddenly there's gonna be like 12! I've made as much space as I can, but who knows how much space is enough for that many pairs? I feel like Steve Martin in Cheaper By The Dozen (never ever see that movie). It's a point I'm stressing over probably more than strictly necessary to be honest - maybe I could devise some crazy shoe hanging contraption so that I could keep them on the ceiling or something. But that would mean that Marisa would never be able to reach them. So maybe we could keep the shoes on the floor, and we'll strap ourselves to the ceiling to sleep instead. That might work.

I think I need a nap before work now, otherwise I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep at the wheel on the way to Leeds. Last night was one of those bastard nights where the place is empty until 10pm and then 200 people walk through the door all at once. I thought we were never going to get out of there alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment