Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday 2 May 2007

Ruforia: Daft Punk is Playing at my Wedding


No, don't worry, I'm not changing the Ruforia logo, the Angel of Funk will be keeping his 'fro for a while yet (I'm always touched how much love people have for the Ruforia logo). I just thought I'd give a quick mention to the new mix that I've just put up today. This is the longest mix I've done, but I've tried to keep the quality up! I hope you like it :)

Because the mix is 2 hours long, and I know a lot of people like to burn them to CD, I'm going to split the mix up into two 1 hour mixes and put them on the podcast also, so everyone is happy. That's what Ruforia is all about ;)

Normally my mixes have a story behind them, this one is just about having a good time, and getting some tracks that I've wanted to put into a mix for a long time out there and doing their thing. Yes, I know there's a shameful number of CR2 and Big Love/Soul Love tracks in there, but what are you gonna do about it?

As always, if you regularly enjoy the Ruforia podcast, please consider making a donation - with 15,000 people regularly downloading the podcast now, bandwidth charges are creeping up. You can make a donation here, all donations are handled securely by PayPal.

Here's the track listy goodness:

  1. D-Troy Feat. Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body

  2. Czr & Ito - Bringin' The Dub

  3. Lee Cabrera - Shake It (Dub)

    With: Czr & Ito - Bringin' The Funk (Acapella)

    Big Love Records - In the Mix (Acapella)

  4. Supermode - Tell Me Why (Raul Rincon Mix)

    With: Roger Sanchez - Turn on the Music (Acapella)

  5. Danny Howells & Dick Trevor - Dusk 'Til Dawn (Shapeshifters Mix)

  6. Eric Prydz & Steve Angello - Woz Not Woz (Jerry Ropero & Denis The Menace Mix)

  7. Seamus Haji - Last Night a DJ Saved My Life (ATFC Mix)

  8. Blur - Girls & Boys (Hoxton Whores Mix)

  9. Steve Lawler - That Sound (Original Funky Mix)

    With: Big Love Records - Not a Dream (Acapella)

  10. Sabrina Johnston - Peace in the Valley (Brothers in Rhythm Mix)

  11. Macy Gray - Sexual Revolution (Retro Club Mix)

  12. Groovestylerz - We Are Family (2-4 Grooves Mix)

  13. Dee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart (Tocadisco Remix)

  14. Nirvana - Smells like Teen Spirit (Dirty Funker Remix)

    With: LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is Playing at my House

  15. Pete Heller - Big Love (Steven Lee & Trent Cantrelle 2006 Re-Rub)

  16. Booty Luv - Boogie 2Nite (Seamus Haji Big Love Remix)

  17. Marco Petralia - Just Believe (Original Mix)

    With: D2 Feat. Dan Diamond - Therapy (Acapella)

  18. Johnny Gleeson - Electric Pillow Case (John Jacobsen And Mikel Molina Sushi Mix)

  19. Africanism Allstars Feat. The Hard Boys - Hard (Superchumbo Thunder Mix)

  20. D-Dee Jackson - Automatic Lover (12" Mix)

    With: Pete Heller - Big Love (Acapella)

No comments:

Post a Comment