Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday 27 February 2007

Nutrients without due care and intent.

You know how it is. You're stuck in a house 6 billion kilometres (miles) from the nearest shop (grocery store) with no car (automobile) to get you there. And there's no food in the house (edifice). Apart from Cheerios.

Not that I have anything against Cheerios, especially since they're honey Cheerios. But I don't have any milk (Lactaid). I just can't help feeling like I'm eating someone elses food if I eat them without milk. Anyway, it got to the point where I was so hungry I was thinking about eating stuff that's not strictly edible. I got bored of the toothpaste after half a tube, but found it went down easier when I used washed it down with water (Arrowhead) from the tap (faucet). Luckily, Cheerios are blessed to be fortified (strengthened) with between 6 and 7 vitamins (viyyyytamins), so if I eat these now hopefully there'll be at least enough sustinance (good shit) contained within to keep me going for a little bit. Maybe 10 minutes or so. Then I'll start on the jacuzzi (hot tub) chemicals (good shit).

No comments:

Post a Comment