Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday 16 June 2007

Wierd Naked Indian Guy

Well, all the organization for Ruforia is finally coming together, now people just have to turn up! I'm getting a little worried about this, as I still haven't been visited by either Jim Morrissey, or a Wierd Naked Indian Guy, although last night I did have a dream that I was trying to get to my gig at Fudge, which happened to be at the top of a huge skyscraper, which was currently under attack from Spider Man. The police wouldn't let me up the stairs, so all I could do was try and get up the fire escapes and try and use ladders made of paper to get up to the next floor. Nothing worked, and my other problem was the fact that every time I seemed to be getting somewhere, Marisa needed the toilet so we had to go back down again. What does it all mean???

No comments:

Post a Comment