Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday 21 June 2007

Puppies

Not only is it the first Ruforia night tonight, but our dog, Jazz, gave birth to 7 Border Collie puppies today (mind you, I'm quite glad of that, because I'd be a little worried if she gave birth to baby giraffes or something.) Because they're all young and stuff, they make annoying little Guinea Pig sounds. Puppies are always cute of course, and I'd be really mean if I didn't show them to you, so here's some pictures and videos:




Now we have to think of some names for them. We don't know whether they're girls or boys yet, so I've narrowed down a list of suitable asexual names for them:

  • Pebbles
  • Marmarduke
  • Grumpy
  • Ally McBeal
  • Artichoke
  • Fatso
  • Malcontent
  • Arthur
  • Calvin
  • Rick
  • Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment