Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday 4 October 2007

Now I know why I hate MSN Messenger

I usually try and stay away from installing MSN Messenger these days -not only does it always take up a lot of time when I should really be working (and a lot of time where it's just thinking about doing something, it's so slow), but it just seems like a big piece of tat.

But I wanted to see if my sister had managed to install Skype or not, so I put it on just to have a quick chat with her. It seemed ok until I tried using the webcam setup wizard. The webcam in my laptop has already been working fine with Skype, so there doesn't seem to be a problem there, but MSN just hung. I mean it really wouldn't do anything. Not even Task Manager could get rid of it, and it's still just stuck there in my task bar taking up memory and bandwidth. Guess what's getting uninstalled as soon as I restart?

No comments:

Post a Comment